How to replace the wiper motor?
When we turn on the wiper and find that the wiper does not move or moves abnormally, there may be a problem with the wiper motor. What happens when the wiper motor is broken?
1. The wiper motor has obvious abnormal noise.
2. The wiper motor is not running smoothly.
3. Disconnect the motor line plug, turn on the power supply, and use a multimeter to measure whether the motor coil is short-circuited or open-circuited.
4. There will be burnt smell when the motor is burnt out.
The removal method of the wiper motor is as follows:
1. After opening the cabin cover, you need to lift the nut cover to see a plastic tube, which is used for the conduction of wiper cleaning fluid, and pull it out;
2. Pull out the wiper. After removing the wiper, you need to remove the rear end of the bonnet cover;
3. Remove the fixing bolts of the wiper motor bracket and the motor. and remove the wiper motor.
Ningbo Zhenhai Jinjian Autoparts Limited Company is located in the coastal city Ningbo. Hangzhou Bay Bridge and Ningbo airport&deep-seaport provide good transportation conditions for us and bring us into the economic circle of shanghai.
We are a manufacture which specialized in wiper blade, with the capacity of designing, R&D, producing and selling. Besides, we have professional staffs who mastered the high technology of this industry. Also, advanced production equipment and rigorous quality checking instructions have ensured the high quality of our products. Our factory has a complete range of specifications--We supply all kinds of wiper blades include soft wiper blades, universal type wiper blades, special type wiper blades.